Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Pain Management Program for Fibromyalgia:

I just put together a new report on the components of a program to help manage fibromyalgia pain. It involves vibration training on a whole body vibration (WBV) platform, gentle movements such as joint mobility work, and using deep breathing and other exercises to help reduce stress.

I also include some natural methods of reducing inflammation in the body - which may be affected by eating certain types of food. In my opinion, the different components will have a synergistic effect, where the combination of some of these is more powerful than only doing one or the other.

I haven't put all this to a test yet, with actual clients, but I think you will find this information interesting none the less. Preliminary studies have shown decent results by using vibration training.

Click here for the fibromyalgia pain management report.

No comments: