Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still Time to Lose Fat this Summer:

If you have been wanting to lose some fat (notice I said fat and not weight) before Summer is over, there is still plenty of time. I believe that it is easier for some of you to lose fat by getting outside in the sun.

Whether the warmer weather helps increase your metabolism or whether there is some other factor that plays a role, being outside in hot weather seems to help you lose fat.

With the extra bike riding that I have done in the past month, along with being busy with other things, I have dropped close to 10 pounds.

Though if you read one of my new articles on fat loss, you will understand that weight loss isn't the main thing, but rather, fat loss is!

Maybe it's the getting outside and increased activity, or maybe the hot weather has something to do with it. Being in the Midwest, you tend to put on a few pounds in Winter time, either to help insulate your body or because you tend to stay indoors where it is warm.

In any case, I notice my shorts falling down without a belt on, and that means my waist is getting smaller. A good thing!

You can go to brianmorganfitness.com and read my new article on fat loss, along with two others I got from top fat loss expert Craig Ballantyne. Craig has a ton of experience with fat loss clients and is one of the most knowledgeable persons in the fitness industry.

No comments: