Monday, April 30, 2007

Newsletter post:

Look for newsletter number three to come out tomorrow afternoon or evening. I will be writing about low back pain and mobility training and whole body vibration. I obviously believe in joint mobility movements and their effect on preventing and recovering from injury.

I really believe that WBV will be the next big thing in anti-aging and pain management. It provides a lot of sensory information which will help retrain your movements after injury or prevent low back pain.

I've been busy lately with my projects, including doing a lot of reading. I've been reading plenty of books or parts of books written by physical therapists, related to movement and pain. I've been doing this reading mostly at a chiropractic college.

That's right, I've been reading books by physical therapists at Palmer College, the birthplace of chiropractic. They actually have a very good selection, though I might be using them more than most of the students. They always seem to be on the shelves when I go there, so maybe I'm getting more use out of them than the students.

In any case, I am definitely on the right track with my programs and what I am reading is backing me up quite nicely. It is also furthering my understanding of some problems that are sometimes very complex, such as back pain and other problems.

Bottom line, for those of you interested in taking your health into your own hands, and that should be all of us, stay tuned as I plan on giving you cutting edge information.

For those who sign up for my newsletter I will soon be giving a second bonus download, a fat loss report from a top expert. It will give you some routines that can be done at home with little equipment.

Brian Morgan

No comments: